Thursday, February 7, 2013

History in University of Saint Tomas

 THE UNIVERSITY OF SAINT TOMAS

        I visual some place build is very large and nice because i like look priest of Spanish from 1611 to 2013. first time we visitor in the UST for Museo Art. I look beauty is student is uniform. we visual some picture of Spanish in Museo Art. we feel good and nice it.

I think look very big is UNIVERSITY OF SAINT TOMAS. I learn to history in Spanish in student for priest. when i tourist the Museo Art. but I feel good visual picture in Spanish many student
of Rizal success more education. I good proud for him more success knowledge in graduate.I really visual to history in picture for Spanish in University of Saint Tomas the Philippines. I learn to understand picture and sentence in picture real the Church is old at 1611 to 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment