Thursday, January 31, 2013

History in Jose Rizal

  The history of Rizal. I feel proud for him. I like to  look him study all worlds for success. The Rizal will help some people in the Philippines. He loves documenting and writer some happen people country. He wants to write for like historic country of war sometime. He likes to reflect to discuss about challenging people country. Solider abuse him for suffer. I want to success for Rizal proud because He study to discuss agree usually in the Philippines.

   My classmates talk to share about the history of Rizal. We learn about History different Provinces. Because We need to experiment about Travel of journal in the Philippines. I need to experiment journal history of  the Philippines. My classmate helps to teach to me about the story history of racial for success. We enjoy travelling to different place in Philippine for history in the journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment